Looking to hire professional drone pilot

Reaction score
Hey there,

I am a video producer and looking for a professional drone pilot who might be interested in being hired to fly a drone in a video shoot. We are looking for someone who has their own equipment, and can do high speed, flips, and anything else that would be considered "advanced". We would love it if you had access to a facility to fly the drone through obstacles, but not required. If any of you are interested or know someone who fits this description, please let me know. We would ask for video footage of skill before hiring. Thank you!

Posting what country/state/city you are looking to film in may stir more response. Also, are you looking for cinematic filming or stunt flying?

Sorry about that! Charlotte, NC is where we would need to film. We are looking for stunt flying specifically, but would ask that the drone have a camera on it we can capture the flight footage. We would also film the stunts from the ground using our own equipment. Hope this helps!

Good luck in your searching. Unfortunately the Phantom series of sUAS don't flip/loop and are ultra stable which is the opposite of what you're looking for.

You need to find some FPV flyers and let them WOW you and your organization.

Good luck and I'd love to see some of the final footage (I'm from NC).

Allen

Reactions: AndrewCCM
You are needing a free style or racing drone. Type it in YouTube search and you will see plenty of videos of the person’s skill. Might find one near by and you can contact them.

Sorry about that! Charlotte, NC is where we would need to film. We are looking for stunt flying specifically, but would ask that the drone have a camera on it we can capture the flight footage. We would also film the stunts from the ground using our own equipment. Hope this helps!
Look at Carolina sUAS Club on Facebook, there are some race drone operators on that site from Charlotte.

It would be fun to see a clip of it when you are done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav