Looking to buy phantom 3 advance

Reaction score
Like it states, who has them or one? Buddy wants to buy one as soon as possible. Any sites or stores feel free to post and I'll reach out to them.

Thanks!

I got mine through Amazon - but you might try this site too - http://bfy.tw/GoP Have fun :)

I got mine through Amazon - but you might try this site too - http://bfy.tw/GoP Have fun :)
Not sure if your being sarcastic, but obviously Amazon doesn't have them if im asking the forum. Looking for something instock. Figure someone might now a store local to them or a site they i might of missed that has one instock. No need for the sarcasm or Google link. Im new to this forum not new to forums.

Not sure if your being sarcastic, but obviously Amazon doesn't have them if im asking the forum. Looking for something instock. Figure someone might now a store local to them or a site they i might of missed that has one instock. No need for the sarcasm or Google link. Im new to this forum not new to forums.

I'll admit - I was having a little fun at your expense... but it is available on amazon if you click on the thing that says "4 new starting at 999.99" - There's one right there that ships in 1 to 2 days... which is exactly how I got mine...

Attachments

• P3a.jpg
    P3a.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 438
Thinking of selling mine. 9 flights and it has been confirmed that DJI warranty is 100% transferable to second owners. Think I'm going to get the Inspire 1 instead. I have 2 new batteries that are scheduled to be delivered Friday too.
If interested I'd be open to a fair offer maybe....;) The battery that came with it is at the end of the break in cycles with the 9 flights only being run down to 50%.

Thinking of selling mine. 9 flights and it has been confirmed that DJI warranty is 100% transferable to second owners. Think I'm going to get the Inspire 1 instead. I have 2 new batteries that are scheduled to be delivered Friday too.
If interested I'd be open to a fair offer maybe....;) The battery that came with it is at the end of the break in cycles with the 9 flights only being run down to 50%.

Last edited:
Lol u guys all quoted it, had this number for 10 years it's all over the Internet im an avid forum seller, Espicially in the car world. Useless to edit my post if you all quoted it

Reactions: AmosMoses
Lol u guys all quoted it, had this number for 10 years it's all over the Internet im an avid forum seller, Espicially in the car world. Useless to edit my post if you all quoted it
D'oh! I edited mine!!
Well, I sent a text to the number since I'm leaving a bit latter. Haven't heard back from ya.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hi, I,m in Aust. and i ordered one from AlleRC great service and correspondence plus they packed the box very securely with air bags.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31