LOOKING FOR THE BEST...

Reaction score
I would be very excited to find a site where downloadable free background music can be had. Make my day! And hopefully you'll have a good day too!
Keith H.

There are many on You Tube. I just download the video's and extract the audio track.

Reactions: Numone
Now that's something I should've thought of...PERFECT, thanks bud!
I have lots of work to do now.
Keith

Check out this site, Soundimage.org. The author has a large selection of music that he has offered for use. Just asks that he be given credit in any videos using his music.

Reactions: K Henry
You aren't too worried about stuff like copyrights then?
I am speaking of the "free to use". Nothing copyrighted. There are plenty of those.

Reactions: K Henry
Like this for example.

DroneGuyEd is right....so why even have forums to ask questions....just google everything
He was right this time- no question. Google royalty free music, plenty to choose from. If the OP had given an indication of the preferred genre or intended application perhaps useful recommendations might have been offered.

DroneGuyEd is right....so why even have forums to ask questions....just google everything
I don't know how to take that. But I did get some excellent solutions from people who cared to help. Google is full of ******** to sift through.

I don't know how to take that. But I did get some excellent solutions from people who cared to help. Google is full of ******** to sift through.

I was being sarcastic and defending you. There is always some A-hole in every forum who instead of providing useful information has to make themselves feel superior by making OP feel stupid for not using Google. The problem with this is that A LOT of questions like yours are SPECIFIC to a very narrow field and googling would be an exercise in futility. Wouldn't it be nice to know what OTHER FELLOW DJI flyers used as a source for music and not the WHOLE **** WORLD.

I was being sarcastic and defending you. There is always some A-hole in every forum who instead of providing useful information has to make themselves feel superior by making OP feel stupid for not using Google. The problem with this is that A LOT of questions like yours are SPECIFIC to a very narrow field and googling would be an exercise in futility. Wouldn't it be nice to know what OTHER FELLOW DJI flyers used as a source for music and not the WHOLE **** WORLD.
OK, so....that's what I thought, friend. We are human beings, not machines. ..some more then others!

Reactions: macoman

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl