LOOKING FOR THE BEST...

He was right this time- no question. Google royalty free music, plenty to choose from. If the OP had given an indication of the preferred genre or intended application perhaps useful recommendations might have been offered.
As they have been offered, really good stuff! Check out other replies to my 1st question.

He was right this time- no question. Google royalty free music, plenty to choose from. If the OP had given an indication of the preferred genre or intended application perhaps useful recommendations might have been offered.
As a site for DRONE PILOTS, my applications are like anyone else's, background music for drone flight. Fly Dawg had a great reply, check it out, but being told to go 'google it' should not be something to recommend to any member of this small gathering of fellow enthusiasts.
Pleasure to have made your acquaintance, .with the birds'.

edit: The best yet. Soundimage.org

Last edited:
There are many on You Tube. I just download the video's and extract the audio track.
What software are you using to save the music? I used to use the free and easy to use 'Free Sound Recorder' but it seems not to be working correctly. It's trying to give me viruses instead.

And extract the music track with a video editor.

What software are you using to save the music? I used to use the free and easy to use 'Free Sound Recorder' but it seems not to be working correctly. It's trying to give me viruses instead.
I play on my computer, record on a digital camera, then add that file to my video maker with my video clips, then save as mp4.
I bet there's an easier way, but it works great.
Suggestions?

I play on my computer, record on a digital camera, then add that file to my video maker with my video clips, then save as mp4.
You will get some unintended artifacts using a video camera for the computer screen. A screen recorder would be much more efficient. Also, simply downloading the video file and extracting the audio is much easier. Download>Import>Exract> Boom. Mp3 audio file.

You will get some unintended artifacts using a video camera for the computer screen. A screen recorder would be much more efficient. Also, simply downloading the video file and extracting the audio is much easier. Download>Import>Exract> Boom. Mp3 audio file.
Using what free software for saving audio?

I use purchased video editing software, however you can extract the Audio in Windows Movie Maker.

You are now in control my flying friend!
Botta bing!

Great site for music but unfortunately their tracks are only maximum of two minutes and few seconds. I can't find anything that last at least five minutes. I did found this site with good music but limited: Royalty Free Music by Bensound | Creative Commons Music

If you use Final Cut or Adobe Premier to edit your videos, you can create a second audio track, duplicate the song, find a common point in the music, and match the beat. Not too difficult, with practice. I turn 2 minute audio into 5 minute masterpieces. Just don't get too repetitive in the song.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94