Looking for p3 landing gear....

Reaction score
So after about a month of owning my p3, 20 cautious fights, and a epic 7 day cruise with awesome footage, i need to replace my landing gear. Any one know anyone parting theirs out or if DJI plans on having it soon?

Some background to why:

Happy to say it was totally not my fault, but sad to say it's needed because a drunk driver rear ended me on my way home from my vacation in SC. I live in NJ and was driving back from Miami. I didn't notice it until I started unpacking today and im pisseddddd!

I had my p3 in its case in the trunk with me and my family's luggage. Aparently the p3 can't take a hit while doing 65 and getting hit by someone doing 100+mph and not break anything. Lol. I laugh now but totally wasn't funny when it happened. First thing I checked was the phantom to damages for the gimbal and camera right after it happened. I thought I was in the clear....

As for the drunk driver, he thought it was a good idea to run into the woods after I didn't want to "settle this on the side" after he totaled my rental and his own car. State police had the dogs out and everything looking for him but no luck. Car was registered to him tho, so he is screwed. My lawyer will mail him some nice letters and bills soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    938.6 KB · Views: 482
Since they are not available as a replacement part, the entire bird is damaged and needs claimed as a loss for replacement in the settlement with the driver that hit you.

:)
It's the truth. Get it on the claim.

I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune. What case did you have it in?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4