Looking for P3 4K gimbal main board

Reaction score
I have a phantom 3 4K that the gimbal stopped working.. I can't get no video so I want to replace the gimbal but I don't want to pay $500 for it ..if anyone has a used gimbal they want to sell or a gimbal main board let me know. I just got it back from DJI repair and all they wanted to do was sell me a new camera /gimbal for $500.. for that much I just buy a mavic 2..thx

If nothing else contact Sreve at
He might can point you in the right
direction if no one else chimes in.
Nice guy and very helpful.
And welcome to the forum. ?

Reactions: 121666rgy
If nothing else contact Sreve at
He might can point you in the right
direction if no one else chimes in.
Nice guy and very helpful.
And welcome to the forum. ?
Thank you. I cant afford dji.im disabled and cant get around very well.nice to hear from someone.it seems nobody's interested or are p34k that old?

Reactions: dirkclod
Thank you. I cant afford dji.im disabled and cant get around very well.nice to hear from someone.it seems nobody's interested or are p34k that old?
No you can find parts but they did discontinue them.
I got mine after the Standard as it had more controller
power and at the time was just modding anything that was wifi to see what I could do.

Reactions: 121666rgy
No you can find parts but they did discontinue them.
I got mine after the Standard as it had more controller
power and at the time was just modding anything that was wifi to see what I could do.
Do you know anything about replacing a main board on a p34k.my flex cable wont lock down.i broke bothcovers on the tabs where the ribbon cable meets up..do you have a couple of those tab hinges,by any chance????anybody??

There was a couple of P34K cameras on eBay a couple days ago for around $250.00.
Hey, 121666rgy, I have several bad P3P 4K boards that have good tab lockdowns. Let me know if you want one. PM me if you do.

There was a couple of P34K cameras on eBay a couple days ago for around $250.00.
Hey, 121666rgy, I have several bad P3P 4K boards that have good tab lockdowns. Let me know if you want one. PM me if you do.
I have broken those tabs in the past. I’ve just replaced the board, are the tabs replaceable? Don’t know how to do that

Do you know anything about replacing a main board on a p34k.my flex cable wont lock down.i broke bothcovers on the tabs where the ribbon cable meets up..do you have a couple of those tab hinges,by any chance????anybody??
No I havn’t had to mess with it. Sorry.

You can replace them but, you need a steady hand and a magnifying glass and a board holding base to do it. Gotta make sure that the connector holes that the tab ends go into are not broke out also. My guess is, if you were unable to lift them up without breaking them, then you probably won’t be able to put replacements in. No offense intended. You only get one shot at it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31