Looking For an Upgraded Controller

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum so hopefully I am posting in the right area.

Anyway I am looking for an upgraded Phantom 3 Standard Controller, that has (preferably) the ARGTEK upgrade on it.

Would need to ship to Illinois, and hoping to spend anywhere from 60-100 depending on what system you have installed.

why not just install an argtek on the one you have if your not comfortable doing it Id be happy to do it for you. I've done quite a few for folks including folks on this forum

why not just install an argtek on the one you have if your not comfortable doing it Id be happy to do it for you. I've done quite a few for folks including folks on this forum
I tried a few months ago and I accidentally tore off a grounding piece on the board. So I'd rather just buy a new one.

I tried a few months ago and I accidentally tore off a grounding piece on the board. So I'd rather just buy a new one.
Ahh gotcha Have you checked ebay and craigslist in your area some folks crash they're drones and sell the RC separately. Best of luck on your search someone has one just a matter of finding it and at a reasonable cost

Just bought a P3 S controller from eBay for 140.00
If u need I can send seller info
I have bought a P3 S with no props battery or camera for $140.00

All work great

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl