Look what I found

Really pleased for you Neon. As they say, "Where's there's muck, there's brass!" Good stuff, I'm made up for you mate!
Thanks mate. Sold the rest in the pic for £205 but that didn't include the drone. Think that's a sign to keep it lol

I agree. Hope you can get it in the air!
Thanks numone. A guy wants to buy it off me but I think I will keep it. Do it up and use it for litchi missions in places I am not sure about as a test run

I
fd8d350224a4dc194d5b09d6063c48a4.jpg
work in a scrap yard and came across an apple laptop, loads of camera gear and this phantom 4 all boxed with lots of blades, spare parts etc... Camera is off but there... Any idea how much dji would charge for a fix? /controller is like the standard tho, so may be another one in the yard somewhere
Hey bud lucky guy I run alltronix and I have all the parts anyone could need in stock I have aircrafts remotes cameras screws and and a world of experience I charge little compared to other shops and only want to keep your bird in the air most guys try to make to much because their turnaround is to long this higher prices hope you get her in the air safe flyin

Reactions: Neon Euc
looks like the DJI Can bus on the bottom. Probably using it to run the gimbal that may be the H23D for a gopro.

im not sure Id pay $250 for a second hand, poorly treated phantom.
Id pull it apart an have a go at making a custom drone. flame wheel kit will cost next to nothing and all the electronics from a P2 will transfer over. Good learning experience and youll have a decent cheap trainer

Reactions: Neon Euc
I
fd8d350224a4dc194d5b09d6063c48a4.jpg
work in a scrap yard and came across an apple laptop, loads of camera gear and this phantom 4 all boxed with lots of blades, spare parts etc... Camera is off but there... Any idea how much dji would charge for a fix? /controller is like the standard tho, so may be another one in the yard somewhere
THANK GOD YOU FOUND IT FOR ME I WAS SO WORRIED I'D NEVER SEE IT AGAIN....

Reactions: Neon Euc and Numone

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z