Longest range??

I've been able to make it just over 5000ft with a stock drone & controller. I was straight out and back. I was maybe 124 ft high if that.
I was surprise, When It got to 5023 ft I lost signal and started it way back. I had video the whole time. not sure what the deal was with the compass read in the display

Where is this place? I want to fly here, too. So jealous.

Reactions: seanhagerty
I MUST try this. Screen recording seems to put a drag on my tablet. This is MUCH better

Reply to my own post! OK, so I installed version 1.9.1 even though there are potential conflicts and it did crash when trying to export. Apparently it doesn't like video files minus the audio, so I had to load my original video into an editor and export as a new file with silent track. That worked just fine.

For anyone familiar with Litchi, you can convert your DJI flight log on their site. Once you have uploaded, the site will convert automatically. Just download the CSV file from the "General" tab to import into Dashware.

There also a multitude of gauges to customize your screen. Almost started a new thread here so I'll stop here. Cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: seanhagerty
****, you live in the desert or something, too much interference around me for that kind of run. wish i would have saved for a P3A, light bridge is soon much better.

Reactions: Newbieguy
It is rather strange. I haven’t been able to barely get half of that ever since. No new fw updates have been installed. I have a P3A that I’ve ordered that is due to arrive on Friday. I’m really looking forward to flying her.

Bone stock P3S, 7,108 feet, stopped, hovered, nerves brought it home. Still landed with 40% battery on a straight flight over water. Signal was wavering... where I was trying to go was 7,000’ away, so I simply didn’t try to go much further.

Reactions: macoman
I had a slightly tense disconnect today. It RTH all the way in on it’s own. Normally I regain control before it gets all the way home. The home point it was landing at was about 8 feet off from where it was supposed to be. I had to scramble and hand catch before she landed on a bush. I’m not sure why my connection was so poor today. I don’t normally have that problem unless I’m out further and then I’m expecting it. Spooked me.

I had a slightly tense disconnect today. It RTH all the way in on it’s own. Normally I regain control before it gets all the way home. The home point it was landing at was about 8 feet off from where it was supposed to be. I had to scramble and hand catch before she landed on a bush. I’m not sure why my connection was so poor today. I don’t normally have that problem unless I’m out further and then I’m expecting it. Spooked me.

That happens too and I don’t like it either. As far as I remember there is tolerance for RTH accuracy. I have had success canceling RTH but only after it comes back far closer than I thought it should have to.

Even thought it’s “returning to home”, which is the best of all possible outcomes, I still don’t like not being in control.

After reading all through this I have decided that I need to see how far mine can go. I'm not stock so I won't post it here lol. I made it 1500' over the Puget Sound and got scared so I came back. Farthest I've got, though I had loads of signal. I've read too many horror stories about these not coming home lol.

After reading all through this I have decided that I need to see how far mine can go. I'm not stock so I won't post it here lol. I made it 1500' over the Puget Sound and got scared so I came back. Farthest I've got, though I had loads of signal. I've read too many horror stories about these not coming home lol.
They will not come home if you didn't set the home point. Just make sure that before you take off, set the home point.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik