Logistics displayed on video with Litchi

I think that camera settings are stored in camera, so replacing camera resets the settings.
Also try setting "usb debugging" on in android, or off if it's on now, and try again with dji go, just let the remote to pair with drone before plugging the lg to rc's usb. android should suggest then to open go or litchi.

Re: "Logistics"/Subtitles
You need to disable in your player, OR
You can try and delete the SRT files. Use a file explorer on your LG tablet and navigate to the SD card. Make sure you delete ONLY the SRT files. Don't do this method unless you know what you are deleting. You might end up deleting your entire flight so please be careful.

Re: No signal
And to fix your no signal, kill off the app before starting up another. If DJI GO is running in background (in memory), the Litchi app will be USB permission blocked (and vice versa).

I think I have the problem solved. I changed a setting in MX (my tablet viewer) . I erased all of the SRT files but after a couple of test runs today the new SRT files are still recorded to the SD card. Not that big a deal since they are so small but is there an option to not have those files recorded in the first place? I really don't need them. My thanks to everybody for their input. After about a year of flying, First with my lost P2V and a few months with my P3A I still feel like an idiot. I flying OK but still have problems with the apps at times. On another subject I need to get more into video editing. I'm using Sony Vegas Movie Studio right now but I'm struggling with titles and transitions. Any suggestions on the best software?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.