Live streaming Youtube problem

Reaction score
Hi, I try to live stream to Youtube,
1. I press Youtube platform,
2. press "Basic Mode" (no "Advance mode")
3. got "Please log in" - but no space for input my "Login&Pass" - only "Cancel" and "Login" button
4. I press "LOG IN"
5. Got GOOGLE Error 403: Disallowed_useragent...
This user-agent is not permitted to make an OAuth authorization request to Google as it is classified as an embedded user-agent (also known as a web-view). Per our policy, only browsers are permitted to make authorization requests to Google. We offer several libraries and samples for native apps to perform authorization requests in the browser.

What's the problem???

I try "Facebook" platform and Its OK... with lag of 10 sec... and much interference...

This is a two factor authorization problem I think. Do you have two favor set up? If so you may need an app specific password. I'm just spitballing.

Hi, I try to live stream to Youtube,
1. I press Youtube platform,
2. press "Basic Mode" (no "Advance mode")
3. got "Please log in" - but no space for input my "Login&Pass" - only "Cancel" and "Login" button
4. I press "LOG IN"
5. Got GOOGLE Error 403: Disallowed_useragent...
This user-agent is not permitted to make an OAuth authorization request to Google as it is classified as an embedded user-agent (also known as a web-view). Per our policy, only browsers are permitted to make authorization requests to Google. We offer several libraries and samples for native apps to perform authorization requests in the browser.

What's the problem???

I try "Facebook" platform and Its OK... with lag of 10 sec... and much interference...

I am having the same problem(with youtube) with my P4, and I do have a youtube account.
Go figure.

If anyone can tell me what is wrong I would really appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues