Live Streaming Problem.

Reaction score
Live Streaming Problem. Selected YouTube Live Streaming, selected my channel, Selected Now, Live, and up comes the Youtube bradcasting screen, then selected Broadcast, screen, shows live, but NO VIDEO!.
Pilot App shows elapsed time, but no YouTube picture. New Phantom 3 Pro user. Help

You can try to disable Hardware Decode in Settings.

Live Streaming Problem. Selected YouTube Live Streaming, selected my channel, Selected Now, Live, and up comes the Youtube bradcasting screen, then selected Broadcast, screen, shows live, but NO VIDEO!.
Pilot App shows elapsed time, but no YouTube picture. New Phantom 3 Pro user. Help
Do you have a data connection?

How do I find the Hardware Decode settings? on Ipad mini? Pilot app?
It is settings in Pilot App. Most people says if it is on, the youtube streaming will not work. Hardware decode is located in general settings tab just under the gimbal settinga tab. Are you using ipad air 2 as well.

It is settings in Pilot App. Most people says if it is on, the youtube streaming will not work. Hardware decode is located in general settings tab just under the gimbal settinga tab. Are you using ipad air 2 as well.

Using iPad mini 2. Went to General Settings, found Gimbal Parm Settings, but under it is Video Cache. No joy! Can't find it.

Using iPad mini 2. Went to General Settings, found Gimbal Parm Settings, but under it is Video Cache. No joy! Can't find it.
Try the screenshot. I'm pretty sure it is there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 369
I have been able to fly my P3P with no problem but today I took it out fully charged and when I would try to record it would lock up and lose signal I had control of the phantom and the camera but both my tablet and phone locked up not letting me see what was happening it also displays no signal

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31