Live Streaming NOW!

Might be better off saying how many mins away from start of stream with all the different time zones?

Reactions: Jacob
I am not missing anything right? I have an android and I cant live stream yet, correct? I just updated my bird and remote

I am not missing anything right? I have an android and I cant live stream yet, correct? I just updated my bird and remote
Nope not streaming yet. And I haven't got it to work with my wife's 6+ iPhone either.

Reactions: Jeffin916
this thread is working well lol!! :(

Reactions: IflyinWY
But where do you get to set it up? I did it in YouTube now I need to do it on my app

The twitch app they are using is from the Nvidia Shield tablet. I don't think us android users will have this option for a whole unless you get that tablet.

Reactions: prostreetcamaro
The twitch app they are using is from the Nvidia Shield tablet. I don't think us android users will have this option for a whole unless you get that tablet.

You got it. Love the shield! But like somebody else here figured out you can't connect any tablet to WiFi to stream because it screw's up the lightbridge feed. You MUST have a tablet with 4g LTE or you are SOL. So everybody with non LTE tablets are screwed.

As soon as I got in the air, I started having video issues. I think it's because my MiFi is also 2.4 MHz. Sorry it didn't work

I used my wifi to stream to youtube with 0 video issues.. just disable the 2.4 and conect to the 5.8 and you will be good....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.