Live Streaming NOW!

Last edited:
Someone do a live stream going above 500m. Just hit RTH and keep climbing while its doing RTH, you can also fight return to home by going against it, once it gets to within 20m of home it will begin descent...

Has anyone tried shou.tv on android for those of us who doesnt have a Nvidia Shield?

Has anyone tried shou.tv on android for those of us who doesnt have a Nvidia Shield?
Yes, it's not as good as using the Shield but it works. I had trouble over wifi in front of my house, so make sure you use LTE. I have an LG G Pad 7.0 LTE that I had to root to get shou tv to work. I'm planning on doing a broadcast today if it doesn't rain.

Yes, it's not as good as using the Shield but it works. I had trouble over wifi in front of my house, so make sure you use LTE. I have an LG G Pad 7.0 LTE that I had to root to get shou tv to work. I'm planning on doing a broadcast today if it doesn't rain.

I was thinking of using this on my Note 4. Just wasnt sure how attractive of an option this was since it requires even the viewer to log in.

I was thinking of using this on my Note 4. Just wasnt sure how attractive of an option this was since it requires even the viewer to log in.
I do like how it's a screen recording so you can see all the details of the pilot app. I'm not sure it's a big deal the viewers need to log in. You can easily log in with your Facebook account.

I am actually right between DC and Baltimore. Two $hit holes.

I've enjoyed your last 2 streams. ****, thought the wind was going to keep you from getting home today. And you still had time to snap a couple shots of the house. Thanks for sharing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj