Live Streaming NOW!

Exit out of that page. Touch where it says live stream in camera mode (not map). U should be able to start the stream at that point. Let me know if that works.

ive tried everything. even manually making one on youtube and entering the info through the app. cant get it to work at all, im going to try again here in a minute

I get stuck once you press the start stream button. Keeps saying wait 10 to 60 seconds but does nothing after

im gonna try going live in 10-15min. trying to figure out where im gonna fly. maybe the beach.

ill post back with my link. when im live.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Live flight at 6:30pm eastern time

http://www.twitch.tv/prostreetcamaro

Watching now, very nice!
Though this was a little disconcerting:
2015-05-19_23-32-08.jpg

Do you keep getting disconnected from the video stream?

Edit: you just mentioned in the stream that it was the first time it happened, fair enough!

That was incredible, tuned in at just the right time, thanks for that. What is the maximum operating distance permitted in the USA?

Pretty cool. Bigger stones than me. :cool:

Missed the trip out, did you have a headwind coming back?

Pretty cool. Bigger stones than me. :cool:

Missed the trip out, did you have a headwind coming back?
Yeah it went out pretty fast but was fighting the wind coming back. I can normally go out then all the way back and then a mile up the street to the golf course and back and land with 3X% battery left.

Watching now, very nice!
Though this was a little disconcerting:
2015-05-19_23-32-08.jpg

Do you keep getting disconnected from the video stream?

Edit: you just mentioned in the stream that it was the first time it happened, fair enough!
Yeah that was the first time that has happened. I was like oh crap. I almost got RTH but decided to try closing the app and reopen and that worked thankfully.

Beautiful area to fly. If I had that kind of room I'd be more adventurous.

i went about 90 ft if that and lost the stream. turned it off flew fine. went 2000ft away at 250ft up no problems.

i just wanna stream

Going live in 1 minute. Over the mountain.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31