Live Streaming NOW!

This is what I get when I try to use a 6+ full LTE signal also.

Attachments

• 20150524_122720.jpg
    20150524_122720.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 326
Have u tried sending the link? Maybe it will trigger start encoder.
Yesssssir I have.

And when I go to my channel it even shows the failed live stream event and everything. Just never actually broadcasts

I haven't seen a good stream yet from an iOS product. They have all been choppy for some reason. I honestly don't think apples CPU/GPU has the power to produce a smooth live video stream. I know it is smooth on the users end but the live stream is always choppy. I tested a tab s and it was slightly choppy on my end but the live stream was super choppy. The shield streams very smooth and at a higher bit rate than the iOS dji pilot app does.

Reactions: iahphantom
How did you test a Tab s? Android doesn't have the streaming option yet. So that doesnt make sense.

Only the Nvidia works it uses twitch.

Reactions: ViperNuke
I haven't seen a good stream yet from an iOS product. They have all been choppy for some reason. I honestly don't think apples CPU/GPU has the power to produce a smooth live video stream. I know it is smooth on the users end but the live stream is always choppy. I tested a tab s and it was slightly choppy on my end but the live stream was super choppy. The shield streams very smooth and at a higher bit rate than the iOS dji pilot app does.

I'd like to see you stream to youtube from your P3 using the included "Youtube Live stream Feature in the DJI Pilot App"... Then Comeback and type the same BS.. This isn't a IOS device problem But a poor implemetation of the feature by DJI.... I live stream to Shout.tv using my iPad Air 2 - LTE and it's just mind blowing....

Reactions: Julius717
I'd like to see you stream to youtube from your P3 using the included "Youtube Live stream Feature in the DJI Pilot App"... Then Comeback and type the same BS.. This isn't a IOS device problem But a poor implemetation of the feature by DJI.... I live stream to Shout.tv using my iPad Air 2 - LTE and it's just mind blowing....

When do you plan to do another stream ? Thinking of getting an iPad because I'm tired of waiting for android and the Nvidia shield is discontinued till July when they release a new one. And I'm no impatient for that ha

Say what you want but my live streams are 100X better than any stream I have seen from an apple product. Even when dji includes the youtube stream in the android app I wont be using it. The stream to twitch is much better. It very well could be the dji ios app causing the issue. Makes no difference to me anyway as I cant stand anything apple to begin with.

Shield

Tab S 8.4 via screen stream mirroring.

Typical $hit stream from an ios device.

I will agree that the stream, which is actually streaming the screen from the nvidia via imbedded twitch software, nothing to do with DJI software, is superior. But that's it. That is the selling point of the nvidia shield. If you already have this tablet then that's a plus. But it wouldn't make sense to go out and buy this tablet to what, stream live to 10 people?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart