Live Streaming NOW!

Stream worked ok?

Yeah I'd say so. It broke and froze up a couple of times. First time watching one so I don't know if it's normal. Could be my iPad too.
You were under a lot of trees though, were you seeing the same thing?

Yeah I'd say so. It broke and froze up a couple of times. First time watching one so I don't know if it's normal. Could be my iPad too.
Yeah that's normal for me for some reason. Probably cause I'm in a valley between two ridge, which also limits my distance.

Live stream at 12pm eastern. Just find one of my other posts above for the link.
Hi pro, I see your getting out almost 2 miles! I'm only getting 1/4 mile where I am. Looks like you have nice flat open land there with few homes, could be the reason. I feel your pain with the kids. I just did a live stream and my three year old was screaming for me and he knew exactly where I was and let the dog out on me also. Ugh lol. So glad I'm passed the teething stage. My 5 year old just started leaving me be.

I'm conducting 2 Live Streaming tests w P3Pro, these are the links if you want to see quality of my flying stream. We're using Verizon LTE hotpot running 8Mbps up.

Reactions: Piggelin
Sent my first Youtube live stream today. Worked (or so I'm told), even though I only had 2 bars of cell service on my iPhone. Here's a question though. About halfway through the flight (when I was about 300M offshore! and our of VLOS, looking in to the sun), my phone screen went black. Was nerve wracking. Haven't had that happen before on a flight. Hit the home button, phone powered up, had to enter PIN and restart the pilot app. Everything was fine, but the stream had stopped.

You think this was an app bug or something related to the stream?

Reactions: vinnnocc
Yes. I just watched it back on YouTube and it has the same freeze ups I was getting back as a live feed to my iPhone.

So you guys are able to get the youtube streaming to work ? I've tried 10 times with a 6+ and get nothing ....

So you guys are able to get the youtube streaming to work ? I've tried 10 times with a 6+ and get nothing ....
There's a second step to starting the stream. First icon I think it asks u to start the decoder and second icon is to start streaming. If u don't see a red timer start on that same page then you won't be streaming.

For anybody that has wanted to view one of my steamed flights but keeps missing them here you go. This is one of them. Twitch is awesome. It records the live stream and allows you to upload it to YouTube.

Reactions: DrChris
I'm at the moment working on a website what will be a calendar for live streaming events.

Basically you add the needed info to the database, and everyone will be able to read the info on the calendar.

Things I would like to add is "auto push" the info to twitter when the event is about to go live, a point/ranking system for users who add "live events", an interactive location map, and so on..

As the site is still very much in beta testing I need some testers.
Please let me know if you are interested, and I will setup an account for you.

URL: LiveStreamingFlights.com

Reactions: Piggelin
There's a second step to starting the stream. First icon I think it asks u to start the decoder and second icon is to start streaming. If u don't see a red timer start on that same page then you won't be streaming.

It never gets that far.

Starts with "preparing stream" and never moves from that point.

It never gets that far.

Starts with "preparing stream" and never moves from that point.
Exit out of that page. Touch where it says live stream in camera mode (not map). U should be able to start the stream at that point. Let me know if that works.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4