Live streaming flight starting in about 5 minutes UPDATE NEW Flight 6:20pm

That was amazing. Buying a shield right now

Been out cutting the grass and missed it again :)
You going to do another :)

If you do make sure to get the LTE version. The wifi causes major signal problem with the lightbridge.
Oh yea for sure. I'm going to AT&T store right now

Nice but 1350 ft up and over a mile away. You do have some serious brass attachments.....

If you do make sure to get the LTE version. The wifi causes major signal problem with the lightbridge.

Question also. I noticed you used the return to home and it flew back very fast. I thought I saw some people complain it returned to home slowly ? Maybe they just had a head wind where as u had a tail wind ? I never use RTH because of the slow return but I've also never tested it with the P3 yet.

I'm jealous of you guys in the rural areas. I'm in dead center of the san fran bay area California here I can hardly fly 1400ft before signal gets weak

Question also. I noticed you used the return to home and it flew back very fast. I thought I saw some people complain it returned to home slowly ? Maybe they just had a head wind where as u had a tail wind ? I never use RTH because of the slow return but I've also never tested it with the P3 yet.

I'm jealous of you guys in the rural areas. I'm in dead center of the san fran bay area California here I can hardly fly 1400ft before signal gets weak

I was pushing the right stick up to make it fly back fast. I normally fly further and for longer but my wife came out to tell me our alarm went off saying water leak so I had to get it back to go see the hot water heater leak.

Nice but 1350 ft up and over a mile away. You do have some serious brass attachments.....

Lol this thing is made for long distance with lightbridge! My house is down in a valley and surrounded by trees so to get the distance I have to fly out high to keep los.

Streaming a live aerial video feed is way too cool. Can't do that with the P2V+ I've got. I may have to buy a P3 just to be able to stream live video. If the neighbors were unhappy about me flying before, wait until they find out about live HD video streaming! "Film at 11...." :)

You're flying from your driveway, so I assume you could use your home wifi to connect to Twitch, but this post suggests that wouldn't work because of interference issues. So you're saying you need the LTE to link to Twitch?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20