Live stream

Maybe this was asked not sure. Why do I always get an error message when I try to live stream.
I don’t live stream, but I recall seeing here that YT has a requirement for a minimum number of subscribers. Maybe it is 1000, but I’m not sure. Could that be the issue you have?

I don’t live stream, but I recall seeing here that YT has a requirement for a minimum number of subscribers. Maybe it is 1000, but I’m not sure. Could that be the issue you have?
Found out that Facebook puts a block on the live stream

Reactions: Oso
Found out that Facebook puts a block on the live stream
Oh yeah, I forgot about FB. I automatically think YT when I think live streaming. Cheers!

This has been frustrating for me. I did eventually get a FB live stream working using my iPhone so it can work. But DJI GO 4 disconnects from the aircraft after short while.

But my real issue is that I want to do a stream with my crystalsky and it has a bevy of other problems.

I tried Facebook and I got as far as it giving me a button to start the stream. Then a box pops up saying something like I previously connected GO 4 to FB and presents continue or cancel. I continue and I’m just thrown into GO 4 with no stream started.

Then I try with Youtube. I get authenticated and then a screen pops up saying the encoder is starting and a share the link button. But then it gets covered with a pop up saying “enable live streaming on your YouTube account.” I tap OK and it all goes away and dumps me into GO 4 with no stream. AFAIK, streaming is enabled on my account. I did a test stream from my desktop.

Incidentally, when I tried YouTube on the iPhone instead of crystalsky, I got an error saying the app was not verified for using google signin.

It’s all very frustrating.

This has been frustrating for me. I did eventually get a FB live stream working using my iPhone so it can work. But DJI GO 4 disconnects from the aircraft after short while.

But my real issue is that I want to do a stream with my crystalsky and it has a bevy of other problems.

I tried Facebook and I got as far as it giving me a button to start the stream. Then a box pops up saying something like I previously connected GO 4 to FB and presents continue or cancel. I continue and I’m just thrown into GO 4 with no stream started.

Then I try with Youtube. I get authenticated and then a screen pops up saying the encoder is starting and a share the link button. But then it gets covered with a pop up saying “enable live streaming on your YouTube account.” I tap OK and it all goes away and dumps me into GO 4 with no stream. AFAIK, streaming is enabled on my account. I did a test stream from my desktop.

Incidentally, when I tried YouTube on the iPhone instead of crystalsky, I got an error saying the app was not verified for using google signin.

It’s all very frustrating.

I’m sure why even have this feature when you can’t use it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair