Live stream

Reaction score
Hi,

I am flying the P4P+. Tried live streaming to FB today. The image was choppy and the quality very poor. Lots of interference. Anyone had any success? Is the +’s WiFi inferior to “phone models?”

Also try Twitch or OBS studio. There is always at least a 15 second delay (normal). but it has worked for me.

Same with me. Dji go is poor with Facebook live streaming but litchi does it no problem and keeps it smooth

It might be a good idea to do a speed test with your device for your specific flight location and see what kind of cellular network connection you have. Different areas can provide different live stream quality. Keep track of each attempt to live stream, noting the network speed from the site speed test. You'll likely see a pattern of quality versus internet speed.

It might be a good idea to do a speed test with your device for your specific flight location and see what kind of cellular network connection you have. Different areas can provide different live stream quality. Keep track of each attempt to live stream, noting the network speed from the site speed test. You'll likely see a pattern of quality versus internet speed.
I see what you mean but with the two batteries I fly with, I always do dji go live streaming on one and litchi live streaming on the other. Different days, different areas... Always the same result. Dji go just pauses every 2 seconds while litchi does a constant stream [emoji4]

The op has the plus version. I suspect internet speed is the problem. I would assume that since fb is a supported app in there own device using there own OS, DJI testers would have known this problem if it is a problem. No one is going to buy the plus if it is buggy since you can’t replace the screen.

I see what you mean but with the two batteries I fly with, I always do dji go live streaming on one and litchi live streaming on the other. Different days, different areas... Always the same result. Dji go just pauses every 2 seconds while litchi does a constant stream [emoji4]
That's interesting. Your talking specifically about Facebook streaming only, right? What is you experience when streaming to YouTube with GO4?

Hi,

I am flying the P4P+. Tried live streaming to FB today. The image was choppy and the quality very poor. Lots of interference. Anyone had any success? Is the +’s WiFi inferior to “phone models?”
I have used streaming at 720p via YouTube and a cell connected ipad2 with excellent quality. There was 15sec delay.

The problem is, I must stick with FB for work. It can’t be any other platform. And the plus, as much as I like it, is limiting. I can’t install apps, like the “phone models”.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor