Litchi

Reaction score
Wasn't sure if this was the right section for a P4A question, but figured since it's closer to the P4P than the P4..

I'm coming from the Mavic and have used Litchi extensively. Does anyone know if there are any major differences with Litchi and the P4 compared to the Mavic, aside from better video :) ? Thanks

Reactions: hb-bob
Litchi is a programme that works across all the DJI models in the sane way. Think of it as a "one size fits all pair of socks" [emoji4]

One thing to consider with Litchi if you're using Android is that it lacks two important exposure settings, aperture-priority and shutter-priority. These wouldn't have done you any good on the Mavic, but since P4A and P4P have an aperture setting, this is a major missing feature. Also on Android, I can't set the aperture using the on-screen exposure menu; I have to use the control wheel on the remote.

Litchi (whose response time is excellent, btw) tells me this is high on their road map of features. They also said that a-priority and s-priority are currently supported in ios - can anyone confirm?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie