Litchi

An interesting and scary thing happened with Litchi the other day...

I used it just to fly my P4P and noticed that it started lagging whenever I took pictures and video. I pressed the record button on the screen and it wasn't responding so I tapped it a few more times to see if I could get it to start recording. Then I noticed it started to climb all on it's own. I figured, OK, I have it set to not go over 400 feet so I wasn't really paying attention to it because I was still trying to take pictures and video. All of a sudden, the video started recording so I was going to start rotating it and when I looked at the altitude I saw that it was at 600+ feet... Not good! So I took a chance and tried to lower it manually. It was coming down. I could it see it getting closer to the ground. All the while the video button and camera button were responding to my commands from earlier before. I got the P4P back on the ground and shut everything off and tried again. This time only going a few feet off the ground and hovering. Again, camera and video were slow to respond but it did not go any higher than where I had stopped it.

This is the first time this has EVER happened. I turned everything off and started in the Go App and everything was fine. I could take pictures and video and everything was responding as it should. So did Litchi go Glitchy on me again? I think it sure did since the Go app worked fine. There was no other interference around. No electrical lines or anything. I was at a lake.

It was VERY scary especially when I saw that it had climbed over 250 feet higher than it should have. Luckily there weren't any airports close by.

Wow that sounds very odd. Can you upload the flight log here? Might be great to also start a new thread on that issue too

Have using Litchi for several months. Having problems with Pano. It stops after taking 3 or 4 images.

I have tried reloading a fresh software app but still a problem. Stitching to Legacy mode helped for awhile.

Anyone else have this problem?

Have using Litchi for several months. Having problems with Pano. It stops after taking 3 or 4 images.

I have tried reloading a fresh software app but still a problem. Stitching to Legacy mode helped for awhile.

Anyone else have this problem?
Had that problem on iOS a couple of updates ago, emailed Litchi and they blamed DJI. It would announce 'panorama ended' and spin around and take off. Subsequent updates have cured it.

Wow that sounds very odd. Can you upload the flight log here? Might be great to also start a new thread on that issue too

I'm sure the flight log is going to show that it was all manually controlled. I think my tablet may have been experiencing some kind of overload and wasn't reacting to the drone in a timely fashion. My goal was to get it up to 400 ft, point the camera down slightly, and get some nice aerial shots of the lake/ponds. I believe the motion of the drone was reacting to my inputs on the controller but it was taking a long time for that information to make it down to my tablet. Even when I landed the thing it still said it was still about 200 ft in the air and descending.

I would like to go in and look at those logs myself though. I know how to look at the Go app logs. How do I find the logs on Litchi?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94