Litchi: Waypoint mission estimated times senseless

Reaction score
1) I would like hub to set an approximate Home Point to better evaluate the estimated mission time if RTH is selected at the end of it.

2) I have a 22 min time if Finish Action is set to None, Land or Reverse.
That doesn't make sense to me. None should be the shortest; almost the same, Land and much longer (the longest in general) Reverse path
If I set Finish Action to Back to 1 time is increased to 24 min
This also make sense because the end point is near point 1 and definitely Reverse takes the longest time

3) I didn't try it but I guess Reverse action keeps heading angle if Heading Mode is set to Custom so the camera views are the same as the direct path (reverse footage).
But if I set Heading Mode to Auto, Reverse flight points the plane to the next point in reverse order so the camera view is opposite as the direct flight.
If Heading Mode is set to Custom and I want Reverse flight views in opposite angle I only need to add an action in the last point: rotate 180°.
Are these affirmations correct?
(P4P)

Really? How long have you been using Litchi? Aircraft doen't matter...

1) I would like hub to set an approximate Home Point to better evaluate the estimated mission time if RTH is selected at the end of it.

2) I have a 22 min time if Finish Action is set to None, Land or Reverse.
That doesn't make sense to me. None should be the shortest; almost the same, Land and much longer (the longest in general) Reverse path
If I set Finish Action to Back to 1 time is increased to 24 min
This also make sense because the end point is near point 1 and definitely Reverse takes the longest time

3) I didn't try it but I guess Reverse action keeps heading angle if Heading Mode is set to Custom so the camera views are the same as the direct path (reverse footage).
But if I set Heading Mode to Auto, Reverse flight points the plane to the next point in reverse order so the camera view is opposite as the direct flight.
If Heading Mode is set to Custom and I want Reverse flight views in opposite angle I only need to add an action in the last point: rotate 180°.
Are these affirmations correct?
(P4P)

You have been a member since 2013?
It is a confusing post, share your mission from the hub. ;)

Rod

You have been a member since 2013?
I was using P1+Gopro, P2+Gopro, P3P and P4P. Programmed flights with other apps.
share your mission from the hub
Mission Hub - Litchi
I want to manually take photos at 45° from the horizon during the mission.
At the end reverse the mission, turn the plane 180° and travel wp # descending
flitchy1.jpg
Other thing is that Reverse "takes" 22 minutes (2.7km) while Back to 1 Finish Action "takes" 24 minutes (200m), estimated, I understand.
Thank you
PS: at a speed of 10km/h = 2,8 m/s in ideal conditions the 2700m mission would take 16.2 minutes (height fixed) from point 1 to to 10

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie