Litchi Waypoint Mission does a 360 Spin at Each Waypoint?

Reaction score
Posted this the Control section; didn't get at a response...

I have a mission on the Litchi Mission Hub...
Mission Hub - Litchi
If the above link does not work please let me know how to share a mission on the mission hub.
The copter rotates 360 degrees around at each waypoint. The heading mode is custom.
Has anyone had this problem? It has been doing this the past 6 times I've made a mission.
Thanks

I use toward next WP (auto) as my choice I’ve had some strange behaviour with custom,

From the help page

Heading Mode: Defines the heading of the aircraft during the mission. Choose between "Toward next Waypoint" ("Auto" on iOS) where the aircraft will point toward the next waypoint, "Initial Direction" ("Initial" on iOS) where the aircraft will keep the heading it has when the mission is started, "User Controlled" ("Manual" on iOS) where you are able to control the heading of the aircraft during the mission using the left joystick left/right (mode 2) or "Waypoint Defined" ("Custom" on iOS) where the aircraft will use the heading defined at each waypoint. Using "Waypoint Defined" ("Custom" on iOS) also means that the aircraft will smoothly tran

Thanks for replying.
Here's the first part of a flight showing my problem.
I aborted after a bit.
I tried changing the settings to Auto in Litchi after flying a couple of missions. When I restarted the mission it gave me a pop up stating if I did not usee custom on POI waypoints it would default to manual? I think that's what it said.
I imported each mission into VLM before I flew them. They flew perfectly in GE. It's weird I've used Litchi for about two years and just started having this problem.

Found the answer in case anyone has this trouble in the future.
It's under Mission Settings->Rotation Direction. It needs to be set to managed.
Litchi Help -
"Rotations Direction: When set to Managed, aircraft rotations from waypoint to waypoint will always use the shortest direction (clockwise/anticlockwise)."

Found the answer in case anyone has this trouble in the future.
It's under Mission Settings->Rotation Direction. It needs to be set to managed.
Litchi Help -
"Rotations Direction: When set to Managed, aircraft rotations from waypoint to waypoint will always use the shortest direction (clockwise/anticlockwise)."

Thanks for sharing fix [emoji106]

Reactions: rcp11482
@Rastus, did you somehow delete your original thread?

I had started a reply, got busy, said i was going to look for a clockwise / counter in Litchi when I got home since there doesn't seem to be a Litchi Manual anywhere.

When I hit reply I had some message of page not found, etc.

When I got home, I looked and looked never could find your thread.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj