Litchi Warnings stay on screen

Reaction score
Hi gang.
Curious problem I saw for the first time today.
I launch Litchi and go to FPV. Flying Phantom 4 pro.All good as usual so I put the my Iphone in the goggles and start flying FPV. Fun as usual but a minute into my flight I get a warning that I am approaching restricted airspace. I can't remember the exact warning but assuming its the small regional airport not far from me.
Now I am in a pattern above my house so I immediately turn to the opposite direction only the warning never goes away . It stays on the screen and quite frankly becomes more dangerous as it is now interfering with my flight. The only way I could get it off the screen was to shut the App down and restart it. Also fortunately for me I was only 60 feet in the air and within 100 feet of the aircraft so was able to keep control visually.
I know I always had the RTH option and again fortunately did not need it.
Please before any one chastises me about flying close to an airport , I am more than 5 miles from the airport and when I use the Go 4 App I get a warning that I am close to B airspace and I have the option to recognize the warning and accept resposibility.
Any one also have this happen or any tips or onfo would be appreciated.
Cheers
Tony

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic