Litchi Vue Stream not available

Reaction score
Howdy All,

This weekend I tried the Litchi Vue app. With my Android plugged into the Phantom controller running Litchi, and my iPhone (that has the SIM card and Hotspot enabled turned on) as the remote device I was hoping to see the stream in the iPhone.

Well, I got them both onto the hotspot wiFi but I never saw the little stream sharing icon in the Android. Both were on the same wifi network.

I did not have time to experiment, but since this did not work, it appears that the mobile device connected to the Phantom controller also needs to be the Hotspot, since having it the other way around did not work.

Has anyone gotten it to work as I have described, with the Hotspot being the remote device (that is not connected to the controller), and the non-Hotspot device being connected to the Phantom, controller?

Thanks,

Bill

Did you also have the Litchi vue in app purchase that you need in the original Litchi app?

That's probably what I was referring to, the $4.99 in-app Litchi Vue purchase. you need that to stream to the free app Litchi Vue that is on the second device. Sounds like you may have it with the free trial.

I do see the sharing icon on my iPhone, but I really want it on the Asus ZenPad 7" tablet that I normally use as my main controller display.

I was hoping to have it enabled on that device. It is on the same wifi network as the iPhone which has its hotspot on... maybe the "stream sharer" needs to be the device with the hotspot and not the other way around???

Cheers,

Bill

According to the FAQ on Litchi's web site, Litchi Vue isn't available for Android, only IOS, at this time. Both devices need to be IOS I think.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31