Litchi updated now not working

Reaction score
I had Litchi working for my P3S on my ASUS ZenPad C 7.0. Hadn't used it for a while. Updated the software and now it will not start. Attempting to run the app results in "Unfortunately, Litchi has stopped." Tried reinstalling, but same thing. Where can I get support for this product?

Last edited:
I tried clearing cache, and deleting folders, reinstalling and nothing seems to work. Black screen followed by "Unfortunately..." message. I was able to install a back dated 3.9.2 apk and that works for now. Older file found in this post.

Your device runs Android OS and Litchi should work. There is a Litchi group on Facebook you might consider asking this question in. Good luck

Reactions: brigerdrones
While I haven't gotten the dreaded "Unfortunately..." message, I am having some minor Litchi issues on Android. Thought mine were "old tablet" related. May not be. I'm trying to get outside to fly, but so far I've had too many excuses not to. For one, it's friggin Hot out there! 90° right now. Calling for 99° tomorrow. Looks like I'll be staying in the cab tractor all day, I hope! I'll see if I have the issue on my phone which is a Galaxy S10+. Will post soon as weather allows. Maybe October or November...?

Brad

Reactions: GFields
While I haven't gotten the dreaded "Unfortunately..." message, I am having some minor Litchi issues on Android. Thought mine were "old tablet" related. May not be. I'm trying to get outside to fly, but so far I've had too many excuses not to. For one, it's friggin Hot out there! 90° right now. Calling for 99° tomorrow. Looks like I'll be staying in the cab tractor all day, I hope! I'll see if I have the issue on my phone which is a Galaxy S10+. Will post soon as weather allows. Maybe October or November...?

Brad

Over 100 here. I nearly had a heat stroke the other day doing a job. Staying hydrated is hard to do as well. A gallon of water could barely do the job :)

Where can I get support for this product?
[email protected]

I haven't updated Litchi in a long time. The version I have still works fine and does everything I want it to.

Also, I use an app called MyBackup Pro before I do any updates. That way I can revert if needed.

Good luck

[email protected]

I haven't updated Litchi in a long time. The version I have still works fine and does everything I want it to.

Also, I use an app called MyBackup Pro before I do any updates. That way I can revert if needed.

Good luck

Thanks, wish I had done that, and looking into it now. At this point, I'm not even sure what previous version of Litchi I had installed. For now the back-dated version is working.

[email protected]

Good luck
Never heard of MyBackupPro before sounds like it could come in handy Thanks

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Can anyone tell me, where on the PC the Waypoint missions can be found???? as then I could transfer them manually instead of relying on the LITCHI Server (WHICH IS NOT WORKING) to update my tables and phone.. Please Help I am Desperate and need a Pal to advise me....

WHERE IS ANYONE WITH AN AWNSER?
  • One answer is the post just above yours, #11... [email protected]
  • Another answer is: DON'T blithely update apps or FW unless the new version has a feature you want/need, and DON'T set your phone/tablet to auto-update.
  • And if you ARE going to update, MAKE A BACKUP FIRST! (or at least write down the version you're using that works -- BEFORE you update it!

Can anyone tell me, where on the PC the Waypoint missions can be found???? as then I could transfer them manually instead of relying on the LITCHI Server (WHICH IS NOT WORKING) to update my tables and phone.. Please Help I am Desperate and need a Pal to advise me....

• Your missions are not stored on your PC.
  • The Litchi server is working fine for me, I just tried it. Double-check your username/password.
  • If you can tell me the version that worked that you were using before you updated, I can PM or email you an APK of that version.
Good Luck

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoot4fun
HEY YOU good folk, I am so grateful for any reply... and I send heartfelt gratitude for giving a darn to post back... actually luckily I think I may have solved it, in MISSION HUB just D/load that particular Flight plan, it is the 3rd Box when you got to OPEN a flightplan instead of Loading choose it and click 3rd box across then just Paste it to your Tablet in the correct dorectory... GOD BLESS AMERICANS WHEREVER THEY ARE?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers