litchi updated to 3.10 and now crashing?

Reaction score
Had litchi 3.9 working just fine with my nvidia shield on my P4 and like an idiot I hit the update button when I saw it today thinking this will make something that works GREAT already even better...WRONG! Now when I open the app and hit the settings cog in the upper right corner the app crashes every time. Desperately want to go back to 3.9 but not sure how. I did an uninstall and reinstall but 3.10 comes back on. Any ideas how to correct this?

Delete DATA and CACHE, reboot.... (Mine works so far on Nvidia shield (1 hour flying)

If Deleted DATA, reconfigure settings....

This is interesting... Been holding off on the update as now I always read reviews here and on the play store about peoples experience on how it handles before I pull the trigger. Haven't updated it since I got the notification a week ago. Will be holding off for a while too

Neon Euc

Litchi for iOS is still at 1.15.1 and works well.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Settings/applications/ litchi/storage/data-cache (delete)

AND reboot!

Ok, found it like you said in the apps, hit both delete date and delete cache, then I rebooted. Same thing keeps happening...crashing when I open the settings. Still stuck with this miserable 3.10...any way to DUMP it and go back to 3.9?

Last edited:
Same situation with me, only difference is that I didn't even use it once, as I bought it today.
Read somewhere else people with the same problem and it seems that ver 3.10 is crashing when you try to access options menu.
Hope Litchi fixes this soon or at least let people to downgrade.
P4, Nvidia shield k1, Android 6.0

Sent from my YOGA Tablet 2 Pro-1380F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yeah, this is really disappointing as I have been using it just over 3 weeks now and really like it better over the go app but if they don't find a quick fix for this will be forced to go back. Tomorrow I'm going to email the litchi support team and see what they say, will post once I have a reply.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20