Litchi Stopped Talking AGAIN.....P4P

Reaction score
Running v01.04.0602 on aircraft and v01.04.01.00 on RC. Use Nvidia Shield K1 (Android 7.0). Litchi used to talk to me just fine. Now, it's quiet except for a few beeps. I've tried another Android tablet (same result). Used different USB cables. USB debugging ON or OFF doesn't seem to matter. Uninstalled and re-installed Litchi.

I know I must be missing something simple. Even tried it with and without the screen recorder on the Sheild tablet being on or off. Nothing. OK, I know, I did check and all the volume controls are max. It is NOT on vibrate, It is NOT on do not disturb.

Anyone have any ideas.....please??

John

Running v01.04.0602 on aircraft and v01.04.01.00 on RC. Use Nvidia Shield K1 (Android 7.0). Litchi used to talk to me just fine. Now, it's quiet except for a few beeps. I've tried another Android tablet (same result). Used different USB cables. USB debugging ON or OFF doesn't seem to matter. Uninstalled and re-installed Litchi.

I know I must be missing something simple. Even tried it with and without the screen recorder on the Sheild tablet being on or off. Nothing. OK, I know, I did check and all the volume controls are max. It is NOT on vibrate, It is NOT on do not disturb.

John

Did you already try to factory reset your RC using DJI Assistant 2? It may works..

John
App permissions?

John
Hi is it turned on in your litchi app speech setting(enable speech),

Uninstall the app

Go to settings and then files

Delete all litchi folders.

Even though you deleted the app the settings will still be saved in folders left behind.

Reinstall litchi. Problem should be solved [emoji4]

Reactions: chucky lad
These are the folders you want to delete
1500030255209.png

Re-choose english language. That helped clear my silence once a long while back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic