Is Litchi for Android's?

Reaction score
Is Litchi developed primarily for use with an "i" device, iPad, iPhone etc?
I use a Nvidia Shield K1 and was about to buy Litchi from Amazon, having watched videos and read reviews, but then read the reviews (thank goodness).
It only scored a 31% satisfaction, mostly saying that it was unstable, video lags and glitchy, running hot, will not work, do not buy etc etc.
So is it designed for Android devices as well? I'm very happy with the DJI-GO that came with the AC but would like some of the additional functions on Litchi but am not prepared to pay for trouble!

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I use a Nvidia Shield K1 and was about to buy Litchi from Amazon, having watched videos and read reviews, but then read the reviews (thank goodness).
It only scored a 31% satisfaction, mostly saying that it was unstable, video lags and glitchy, running hot, will not work, do not buy etc etc.
So is it designed for Android devices as well? I'm very happy with the DJI-GO that came with the AC but would like some of the additional functions on Litchi but am not prepared to pay for trouble!

@cheddarman - FYI that I sent you a private message with an Amazon gift card voucher worth £20 for the purchase of Litchi. Enjoy sir!

@Oso Very generous. I think it will be much appreciated.

I use Litchi on my K1, too. Have not updated anything for two years now but can say the program runs stable for me. I only use it to take panos, otherwise I stick to DJI GO.

I use Litchi on my K1, too. Have not updated anything for two years now but can say the program runs stable for me. I only use it to take panos, otherwise I stick to DJI GO.
Thats good to hear LarBear360, I know where to come if I encounter problems ;)

Reactions: LarBear360

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20