litchi help

Reaction score
I bought litchi a few years ago and put it on my Nvidia K1, now I also want to put it on my s4 mobile, I know you only have to pay once but the problem is that I first bought it using a hotmail address now on my mobile when I go to play store to load it it uses my gmail address and want me to pay for it again.
I've tried to change the google address on my mobile but it seems like you can only use gmail, so how can I get litchi onto my android mobile,,is it possible to cut and copy it from my Nvidia tablet to my mobile?

You should contact Litchi support.

Here's what it says on their FAQ page.
10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?

You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same "main" account (Google, Apple or Amazon) that was used for the original purchase. If you wish to use Litchi on two or more platforms you will need to purchase it on each one.

Try this, it's worth a try It's simple to add a hotmail account to your mobile, then open google play on a computer, log in under the hotmail account, download the app to that mobile No guarantees cause I thought you had to have a google account for google play

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart