litchi rotate question

Reaction score
I am using litchi way points. The program works great and today I set waypoint (2) to go down from 30m to 3m and then start recording while doing a rotation of 360 degrees. Once done, go to waypoint 3 at 30m. The drone did the mission but never held at waypoint 2 nor did it follow the record/rotate command an went to 3, which ended mission. on both mavic pro and mavic air. Any help would be useful. Thanks.

I am using litchi way points. The program works great and today I set waypoint (2) to go down from 30m to 3m and then start recording while doing a rotation of 360 degrees. Once done, go to waypoint 3 at 30m. The drone did the mission but never held at waypoint 2 nor did it follow the record/rotate command an went to 3, which ended mission. on both mavic pro and mavic air. Any help would be useful. Thanks.
Make sure you aren’t using curved turns. Actions won’t execute if curved turns are enabled in the mission settings.

Thanks i will check tomorrow. I think u r right...
Tried using straight lines and still no rotation. I read somewhere that under 16' litchi will not execute commands. Will raise alt to 20' and see if I can execute a rotate 360 degrees. Will let you all know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20