Litchi P3S 'Return to Home'

Reaction score
Anyone know how you can activate RTH using a Litchi and the P3 Standard?

Yes, toggle the S2 switch (left corner of your transmitter) up and down 2 times. So flip it down, up, down, up. This will engage return to home which you can cancel on the screen.

Make sure your RTH altitude is high enough!

Thanks for this - I'm pretty sure when I do this is just lands rather than RTH, but will test again. Cheers

Thanks for this - I'm pretty sure when I do this is just lands rather than RTH, but will test again. Cheers

You can choose the RTH action in the settings menu under "aircraft" I believe. Same place you set the RTH altitude.

Make sure yours is set to "return to home and land".

There's a bunch of good videos on YouTube on litchi, strongly recommend watching a couple. Just a basic walk through. Helped me tons!

You can specify 'signal lost behaviour' and set to RTH but you can't make it RTH as far as I can see.

You can specify 'signal lost behaviour' and set to RTH but you can't make it RTH as far as I can see.

Are you sure it's actually landing? Could it possibly be ascending to its RTH altitude before making its way back home?
c027ae9f8f1b62c1782190840c9e30ab.jpg

Your right on that being signal loss specific. But when YOU ask it to return home it shouldn't be landing.. that's not right at all. does it happen with the go app too?

Yeah definitely landing where it is rather than RTH.

To clarify, the problem is there is no way in Litchi to activate RTH. RTH works fine when the battery is flat or using the DJI Go App. The P3S unlike my P4P doesn't have an RTH button on the remote and there is nowhere in the app to activate RTH that I can find.

Yeah definitely landing where it is rather than RTH.

To clarify, the problem is there is no way in Litchi to activate RTH. RTH works fine when the battery is flat or using the DJI Go App. The P3S unlike my P4P doesn't have an RTH button on the remote and there is nowhere in the app to activate RTH that I can find.
S2 on P3S activates RTH , and no , there is no on screen RTH in Litchi , just toggle S2 .

Thanks, just tested this and you're right. Previously the drone was close by when testing so displayed 'Landing' rather than RTH. I repeated and flew the drone away a bit further and it worked fine.

Thanks

Reactions: 805hd

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik