Litchi Orbit Missions

Reaction score
A Litchi user on a FB group asked about control inputs during a Litchi Orbit mission. I explained it, but thought a simple video would be helpful. Well, the simple video turned into a production as I went a little overboard. It’s not professional quality because it wasn’t meant to be what it turned out to be, but if anyone is interested, here’s the link to it on YouTube.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice job! As good as some pro videos on demoing it. I like that is is short and concise.

I don't have Litchi, but can your stick techniques be applied to an orbit with a moving subject instead of the orange bucket?

Reactions: BigAl07
Nice job! As good as some pro videos on demoing it. I like that is is short and concise.

I don't have Litchi, but can your stick techniques be applied to an orbit with a moving subject instead of the orange bucket?

Not in Litchi Orbit mode, as Everything is still focused on the POI, which remains as it was at the start.

And thanks for the positive comments!

I didn't know there were two Litchi's in the Apple Store.

One is for autonomous flight, and the second one is for flying manually via the RC. I got both as I bought the first for $14.99 and it acts like a GO version for normal flight, and it didn't have any autoflight stuff. The second one was maybe $13.99 and it had the autoflight stuff. Be careful when you buy one to make sure it is the correct one!

I didn't know there were two Litchi's in the Apple Store.

One is for autonomous flight, and the second one is for flying manually via the RC. I got both as I bought the first for $14.99 and it acts like a GO version for normal flight, and it didn't have any autoflight stuff. The second one was maybe $13.99 and it had the autoflight stuff. Be careful when you buy one to make sure it is the correct one!
That is strange there are two versions. My version has both waypoint autonomous flight capability and regular manual flying, in addition to the other flight modes. Mine is for IOS, and I switch between modes by clicking on the Litchi eyeball in the sky icon at the top left of the screen and choosing the mode from the drop down menu.

Wonderful video. I installed Litchi today and was able to get some flight time in. I'll be heading out tomorrow to get up to speed with it. Very nice video.

Reactions: jdesio
A Litchi user on a FB group asked about control inputs during a Litchi Orbit mission. I explained it, but thought a simple video would be helpful. Well, the simple video turned into a production as I went a little overboard. It’s not professional quality because it wasn’t meant to be what it turned out to be, but if anyone is interested, here’s the link to it on YouTube.

Thanks.

Reactions: jdesio

Very nicely done - and helpful!

Many thanks for an excellent Litchi Orbit demo tutorial.

I've been trying to determine if there is a way to include an Orbit mission within a Waypoint/POI mission. Does anyone have a demo on doing so?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31