Litchi or P4P issue?

rc3

Reaction score
Wondered if someone could help, I am newer so learning. I was running a few missions to play with mapping/modeling. I did 2 POI mission via Litchi with my P4P, at 2 diff alt. 1st one was 75ft and 2nd was 125ft, fully around a barn with curves. I set both missions to just auto capture every 2 seconds. I ended up with gaps and I am not sure where the issue is? You can see below the 125ft and it seemed to go fine then paused, for 2 long stretches then a brief one. The other mission also had a few gaps but they were all short. I'd like to avoid this if I can

Capture2.PNG

Reaction score
Quite a few waypoints might be too many actions in such a short distance try like 8-10 more evenly spaced waypoints and see how it reacts

Reactions: LarBear360

rc3

Reaction score
Quite a few waypoints might be too many actions in such a short distance try like 8-10 more evenly spaced waypoints and see how it reacts
No sorry, I should have explained what I posted. I had 5 waypoints, 1 at each corner and 1 extra at the end, all curved. Thos red dots are the 2 sec photos being taken. You can see when it got around the corner those gaps are periods where it stopped taking photos.

Reaction score
Ah I see hmm that is interesting and it's only on those 2 corners the other corners it did just fine that is strange I am not entirely sure. maybe test it again around the barn but reverse the direction flying. See if it happens again?
No sorry, I should have explained what I posted. I had 5 waypoints, 1 at each corner and 1 extra at the end, all curved. Thos red dots are the 2 sec photos being taken. You can see when it got around the corner those gaps are periods where it stopped taking photos.

Reaction score
this is just a possible. How fast is your SD card, and how large a photo are you taking? Raw? Raw+jpg?
You might have overtaxed the buffer, or the write speed etc.
Try one every 4 secs, or a smaller photo, or just raw, or just jpg. or get the fastest SD card you can, etc.
Or maybe I'm wrong.

rc3

Reaction score
this is just a possible. How fast is your SD card, and how large a photo are you taking? Raw? Raw+jpg?
You might have overtaxed the buffer, or the write speed etc.
Try one every 4 secs, or a smaller photo, or just raw, or just jpg. or get the fastest SD card you can, etc.
Or maybe I'm wrong.
Thanks, I think that might be the issue. I bought my P4P used (barely) and they had an SD card. I've never had issues but this was the 1st time I was doing 2sec interval photos. I will check my card or likely just get a new one since I need another anyway.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanTucker