Quick Litchi / Remote / Phone question

Reaction score
Long time Litchi user but never tried this. All of the missions I setup are RTH after last waypoint is crossed. I've literally never had a single issue with my Mavic nor with Litchi. I've always wondered if I could disconnect my phone from my remote control and use it while my drone is completing its mission without any issues? I'd assume yes, but want to hear someone else's experience or POV with doing this.

Thanks!

Long time Litchi user but never tried this. All of the missions I setup are RTH after last waypoint is crossed. I've literally never had a single issue with my Mavic nor with Litchi. I've always wondered if I could disconnect my phone from my remote control and use it while my drone is completing its mission without any issues? I'd assume yes, but want to hear someone else's experience or POV with doing this.

Thanks!

yes you can disconnect the phone as the mission is loaded to the quads flight controller, hence their being no need for hands on sticks during flight, however certain parts of the mission such as interpolate rely on the app being in contact with the quad, and lets not forget the safety side, the app stores the flight log and if anything happens that is important

Reactions: Mark The Droner
yes you can disconnect the phone as the mission is loaded to the quads flight controller, hence their being no need for hands on sticks during flight, however certain parts of the mission such as interpolate rely on the app being in contact with the quad, and lets not forget the safety side, the app stores the flight log and if anything happens that is important
Speed changes and gimbal changes also require a connection from the app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair