Litchi now on iOS

Reaction score
Ok not quite yet! But we have been hard at work and are looking for a limited amount of testers to give us feedback. The waypoint mode is fully implemented using Google maps and is ready for testing for P3P, P3A and Inspire1 on both iPads and iPhones running iOS 8 or 9.

Feature highlights:

- Ability to pre-plan your waypoint missions

- Draw missions with the pen tool

- Supports multiple Points of Interest

- Customizable quadratic bezier curves for smoother videos

- 6 different waypoint actions for straight lines missions

- Automatic gimbal control settings (Focus POI and Interpolate)

- Take manual control of the aircraft during the mission to play/replay the mission on the fly including gimbal movements

- Virtually unlimited distance waypoint missions, the aircraft will continue on a mission even if signal is lost

- Use the Panorama preset to easily shoot a horizontal panorama at waypoints

- Custom RC keys functions allowing you to create missions as you fly them

- Load/Save and Email your missions

- Voice feedback for important warnings

- Record your iOS device screen at the tap of a button (IOS 9 only)

Visit our help page for more information on the waypoint mode: Help - Litchi

Beta is currently full, you can still signup to be added to the waiting list. We will notify you when more slots become available.
If you are interested in testing the app and giving us feedback, follow this link Beta - Litchi

Last edited:
If I signup, then I would be an Autopilot sellout....oh well, can't wait any longer for waypoint and the teaser videos are getting irritating [emoji16]I'm in!

I'm a current Android Litchi user and willing to test it on my Iphone 6 plus and Air2 - awesome news.

Sweet..
Do android users get a grace price if we decide to purchase for IOS?

Ok not quite yet! But we have been hard at work and are looking for a limited amount of testers to give us feedback. The waypoint mode is fully implemented using Google maps and is ready for testing for P3P, P3A and Inspire1 on both iPads and iPhones running iOS 8 or 9.

Feature highlights:

- Take manual control of the aircraft during the mission to play/replay the mission on the fly including gimbal movements

- Virtually unlimited distance waypoint missions, the aircraft will continue on a mission even if signal is lost

If you are interested in testing the app and giving us feedback, follow this link Beta - Litchi
Just put it on the App store-- enfu already-- I will be your first customer-- tired of hearing these android users bragging.:D:D:D:D

Reactions: eseckinger
I have it on my Air 2! It looks great, connected much easier than my android version ever did (clearing cache etc). I have noticed that you have to "kill" either dji or litchi if you want to switch between the two. But having the ability to use two different app on the iOS platform without a power down of the MR is great.

As it's still in beta, I can't say there will be a new fee or not. I'm just a beta tester, not a litchi rep.

Sweet..
Do android users get a grace price if we decide to purchase for IOS?
We may run an offer at launch but this will largely depend on how feasible it is, on Android for example discounts to specific users aren't technically possible.

I have it on my Air 2! It looks great, connected much easier than my android version ever did (clearing cache etc). I have noticed that you have to "kill" either dji or litchi if you want to switch between the two. But having the ability to use two different app on the iOS platform without a power down of the MR is great.
Android could definitely use a simpler system for usb connections.

Thanks to the amazing response, we reached our limit very fast! If you did not get an invite yet, we will notify you when slots become available following the signups order.

I'm using litchi android and about a month ago my google map doesn't move during flight. The picture stays the same just has the home point and doesn't move. I've tried every setting possible and nothing works. The go app works fine. Any suggestions? ?

Too cold here now to test. But I'll be looking for the final release. I've heard nothing but good stuff on this app for a long time now!

Feature highlights:

Beta is currently full, you can still signup to be added to the waiting list. We will notify you when more slots become available.
Is there a plan to have this work with the DJI 2.4 DATA LINK system I know this ha nothing to do with a P3P P3A. ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.