Litchi not synching with iPad

Reaction score
Website
fishcrow.com
I have recently noticed that missions created on my iPad don't synch with my account on Mission Hub and that missions created on Mission Hub don't synch with my iPad. I have found various old posts about this problem but wasn't able to find any solutions. Perhaps some new issue has arisen? I tried rebooting my iPad and computer, but that didn't help.

I have recently noticed that missions created on my iPad don't synch with my account on Mission Hub and that missions created on Mission Hub don't synch with my iPad. I have found various old posts about this problem but wasn't able to find any solutions. Perhaps some new issue has arisen? I tried rebooting my iPad and computer, but that didn't help.

Have you tried this

Thanks for providing that video, but that doesn't help. I have been using Litchi for some time. Until now, I have never had a problem with synching. I have tried logging out and logging back in, but it didn't help.

I was able to resolve the issue by resetting the password and then logging back in on the iPad and at Mission Hub. I had tried logging out and then back in, but that didn't work until I reset the password.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20