Litchi not synching with iPad

Reaction score
Website
fishcrow.com
I have recently noticed that missions created on my iPad don't synch with my account on Mission Hub and that missions created on Mission Hub don't synch with my iPad. I have found various old posts about this problem but wasn't able to find any solutions. Perhaps some new issue has arisen? I tried rebooting my iPad and computer, but that didn't help.

I have recently noticed that missions created on my iPad don't synch with my account on Mission Hub and that missions created on Mission Hub don't synch with my iPad. I have found various old posts about this problem but wasn't able to find any solutions. Perhaps some new issue has arisen? I tried rebooting my iPad and computer, but that didn't help.

Have you tried this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for providing that video, but that doesn't help. I have been using Litchi for some time. Until now, I have never had a problem with synching. I have tried logging out and logging back in, but it didn't help.

I was able to resolve the issue by resetting the password and then logging back in on the iPad and at Mission Hub. I had tried logging out and then back in, but that didn't work until I reset the password.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31