Litchi Log Records (Heading)?

Reaction score
Hi All.
Presently using Litchi with DJI Phantom 3 Pro. I am trying to sync the litchi flight record to an RaceRender
object that relates to compass or heading. But I can't find any relation to heading in the .CSV file produced by Litchi anyone has any ideas?

Thanks for your time and help.

Ing

@BudWalker

Is something you would know?

Rod

Hi All.
Presently using Litchi with DJI Phantom 3 Pro. I am trying to sync the litchi flight record to an RaceRender
object that relates to compass or heading. But I can't find any relation to heading in the .CSV file produced by Litchi anyone has any ideas?

Thanks for your time and help.

Ing

Try the column "yaw(deg)". It's range is [-180, 180].

I looked a little at Race Render. I'd be interested to know how well it works for you.

Reactions: RodPad
Thanks!

Rod

Try the column "yaw(deg)". It's range is [-180, 180].

I looked a little at Race Render. I'd be interested to know how well it works for you.

Hi Bud I'll give this a try later on today or tomorrow.
I really preferred Dashware but it looks like they are now associated with GoPro.
Not much of support. They are promising a big come back but haven't seen anything recently. (Last 18 months) Dashware was more associated with drones and it was free.
But the latest version does not seem to be friendly with windows 10. Among one thing it
can't produce a final video file, witch is obviously the main reason of using it.
So I am studying RaceRender (RR) but the free copy is limited to 3 minutes and it is not quite sure what functionalities are blocked in the demo version so I guess I will have to buy a copy to find out. Witch I don't personally like. We should be told precisely what work and what does not work in Demo and Payware.
Will Keep you inform.

BTW Where did you find out the limits of Yaw(deg) by looking at actual data?

Bat

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj