Asus tablet work with Litchi

Reaction score
I was looking at this tablet and wondered if it was powerful enough for litchi app?
9.7" 2K IPS Display (2048 x 1536) with ASUS TruVivid technology for better visual experience and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 cover glass for tougher and more damage resistant protection.
  • Powerful dual Core ARM Cortex 2.1 GHz combined with quad Core ARM Cortex 1.7 GHz, 64 bit MediaTek processor.
  • Easily handle games and speed up productivity with super-fast hexa-core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage and IMG GX6250 graphics.
  • 8M/5M Dual Camera; 1 x microSD Card slot, support up to 128GB SDXC.Fast and accurate fingerprint sensor is the perfect blend of strong security and incredible convenience. Android 6.0 OS. Interfaces: 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Headphone / Mic-in), Micro SD (SDXC)/ Max.128GB, Type C.Weight: 0.95 lbs
  • Display: 400 nits

I was looking at this tablet and wondered if it was powerful enough for litchi app?
9.7" 2K IPS Display (2048 x 1536) with ASUS TruVivid technology for better visual experience and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 cover glass for tougher and more damage resistant protection.
  • Powerful dual Core ARM Cortex 2.1 GHz combined with quad Core ARM Cortex 1.7 GHz, 64 bit MediaTek processor.
  • Easily handle games and speed up productivity with super-fast hexa-core processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB storage and IMG GX6250 graphics.
  • 8M/5M Dual Camera; 1 x microSD Card slot, support up to 128GB SDXC.Fast and accurate fingerprint sensor is the perfect blend of strong security and incredible convenience. Android 6.0 OS. Interfaces: 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Headphone / Mic-in), Micro SD (SDXC)/ Max.128GB, Type C.Weight: 0.95 lbs
  • Display: 400 nits
I have an ASUS ZenPad 8 with less firepower than this and Litchi works just fine. I don't see how this would not work.

Thank you, i currently have a lenova tab 4 10 and litchi works, but closes alot each time i touch screen to select mission, or load mission just have to keep startung til it works, stays on once in the air bur i need better tablet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31