Litchi for P3

Have you always been getting poor range or is this something that has come up recently . Perhaps one of the pigtail cables located inside the controller has gone bad. If the suggestions listed above from.other members do not solve your problems . You might want to either send it back to dji for warranty repair or look into changing the cables on the inside . That would also be a great opportunity to go ahead and upgrade your antenna to something more reliable. I have both the dbs and fpvlr antennas for my p3 . The range with both far far exceeds the battery power of the p3. They are both great and if you want more info on them just let me know. Good luck !!

Appreciate all the responses...problems are recent since recent upgrades...it's random almost as if the app is crashing because I have total control of the P3..just lose video feed and get a red "No Signal " but my controller signal is full...would these antenna upgrades help with the no signal and loss of video feed? I haven't tried Litchi yet, wondering if that would do anything?

I would say in your case the antennas are not going to help unless you were trying to improve things beyond several thousand feet. If you are having problems under 1000' then look elsewhere.

Yeah that's what I was thinking..will try reloading the app again, then the cable if no luck will try opening the controller and looking for loose connection...does one antenna operate as a video feed and the other control of the P3?

priced at 23$? (Europe, 20 euros). I´m sorry, but to me, crazy. Even seem good job, I don´t think this is price for an app. And I was planning to buy, but at this price, not. Maybe I only one is noticeing this excesive price... only a suggestion for programmer.
Regards

Well its certainly your choice not to buy. This is an advanced app that is evolving quickly. So they are putting a lot of work into it. Your options are to pay the price or go without the features it provides. I choose to pay the price. Besides I have about $1700 invested in mine with exta batteries. Whats $20?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: QaaUz and JBG
priced at 23$? (Europe, 20 euros). I´m sorry, but to me, crazy. Even seem good job, I don´t think this is price for an app. And I was planning to buy, but at this price, not. Maybe I only one is noticeing this excesive price... only a suggestion for programmer.
Regards
The app transforms the bird into a very effective tool. The bird becomes closer to the tool I had intended.
I think it depends on ones intent.
The developer is more than welcome to an evening meal out on me, metaphorically said but effectuated by purchase.

Why is Litchi so slow on a Nexus 7 ???
After having used my P3A with my iPhone 6plus for a while, finally bought a used Nexus 7 specifically so I could use Litchi.
Love the app and the features and using it on the ground is generally fine. But when flying the screen response is horrendous - sometimes takes several seconds before video is updated after using the controls.

Even after landing, and walking about, there is still a big lag between the camera and the video on the screen ?!?
It seems fine when i reconnect the iPhone.
Am I missing something, or do I have a slow tablet? Or is android generally that bad? :)

2012 or 2013 nexus 7?, what do you have the transmission speed set to, 4 megabytes or higher

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Need a powerful processor for Phantom - Go or Litchi. Late generation Apple and late Generation Samsung Android have that - otherwise, really need to check specs before you buy anything.

My Nexus 10 (nearly 3 years old) doesn't have enough processing power to really run Litchi although it sort of runs Go ok. I normally fly with a Nexus 9 (5 months old) and it is great - very smooth video. Also my Samsung S3 (3 1/2 years old) barely works with these apps. Get newer hardware.

thanks. I think it's a 2012 Nexus 7. And sure enough its pretty slow at plenty of other things as well. So, I guess I'm putting it back out on Craigslist.

Any recommendations for a 7" or 8" Android tablet that is bright and fast enough for Litchi or Go?

thanks. I think it's a 2012 Nexus 7. And sure enough its pretty slow at plenty of other things as well. So, I guess I'm putting it back out on Craigslist.

Any recommendations for a 7" or 8" Android tablet that is bright and fast enough for Litchi or Go?
did you turn on hardware decoding for the video feed? that helps ALOT

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT