Litchi Download Problem

Reaction score
I have downloaded Litchi and it worked well on my Phantom 3, now I purchased an 8 inch tablet for better vision, the problem comes about that the program wants to charge me a second time to download I did not get a receipt from VC Technologies ltd and the email address comes back as unknown, has anyone else had this problem?

I have downloaded Litchi and it worked well on my Phantom 3, now I purchased an 8 inch tablet for better vision, the problem comes about that the program wants to charge me a second time to download I did not get a receipt from VC Technologies ltd and the email address comes back as unknown, has anyone else had this problem?
That only normally occurs if you are using two different platforms (iOS/Android). If you are using the same platform in both cases you only need to go into Google Play or iTunes and download it.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
No Go again it is very frustrating that I only have my bank record of payment for litchi but I can not download to a new Tablet, c'mon, help please.
Are we talking about iOS or android? Are both the former and latter devices of the same platform? I use iOS and can and do download on multiple iOS devices without having to pay again. Are your username and passwords the same for both devices?

Both are Android and name and password are same, thanks for the thought.
Whilst I'm not familiar with google play, when I bought my last iOS device, I was prompted to log into iTunes as part of the set up process. That enabled me to look at any of my devices in the App Store and see exactly the same downloads. You should only have to log into your google account and see all your previous purchases and download them. I've searched a number of other threads regarding litchi and android downloads and apart from the log in process, it works the same as iOS.
You can email Litchi direct at:
[email protected]

Whilst I'm not familiar with google play, when I bought my last iOS device, I was prompted to log into iTunes as part of the set up process. That enabled me to look at any of my devices in the App Store and see exactly the same downloads. You should only have to log into your google account and see all your previous purchases and download them. I've searched a number of other threads regarding litchi and android downloads and apart from the log in process, it works the same as iOS.
You can email Litchi direct at:
[email protected]

Thanks, I am going through all all aspects again of Google Play.

I think the answer is with the account you used for the original purchase. Go back and confirm your user name, password you used to purchase on the original device. Be sure your new device is logged in under the same account. I have Litchi on two Android devices and only paid once.

Hello, tying into this thread, I purchased the litchi app on my iPhone and now I have a Samsung tablet I want it on, ios to android, do I need to purchase it in this new platform,
Thanks in advance

Sorry Stazz I do not know when going between op systems, my trouble is that Google will not let me have the same registration on two tablets, after the silly season finishes I will phone them, hope you have some joy, cheers.

Reactions: Stazz
Darn! It’s a conspiracy, I’ll just use the go app with the tablet,

Go works just fine for me though I appreciate the audio updates regarding battery, altitude, distance that Litchi can provide.
I like it aswell, I just found that the point of interest and follow me mode usually always work first try with the Litchi, and even though I never had a problem viewing on my iPhone 6, I was looking forward to a bigger screen,and not worrying about receiving a call or text in mid flight.
But Oh well, I’ll get over it

Reactions: LarBear360

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik