Litchi + dji go 4

Reaction score
Hi..Can anybody tell me 'if' you can have the Litchi app. and the dji go 4 app. installed on the same i-pad mini 4 without this causing any problems ?

Both can be installed at the same time, but you cannot run them both at the same time.

Both can be installed at the same time, but you cannot run them both at the same time.

Correct! This is analogous to your mother telling you one thing and your wife telling you another. You can only interact with one at a time, although both can be in the house together. It's not a good thing for two controlling forces trying to fly your craft. You can use either GO4 (wife) OR Litchi (mom) running (yapping) at once. EITHER OR, not both, or you'll lose it.

Last edited:
I just bought Litchi, installed it and it started to shut down after a few seconds. Not sure, but then that stopped and it seems to be working OK now. Haven't flown with it yet, I want to familiarize myself with it first, but it looks pretty nice.

I just bought Litchi, installed it and it started to shut down after a few seconds. Not sure, but then that stopped and it seems to be working OK now. Haven't flown with it yet, I want to familiarize myself with it first, but it looks pretty nice.
The best part of Litchi IMO is their online mission hub to plan your mission. Get use to that and discover the convenience of the MSL elevations and waypoint altitude deltas. Plan your mission, save it online, name it, then upload it to the craft at the launch site via cellular internet access.

The best part of Litchi IMO is their online mission hub to plan your mission. Get use to that and discover the convenience of the MSL elevations and waypoint altitude deltas. Plan your mission, save it online, name it, then upload it to the craft at the launch site via cellular internet access.
Yeah, that I am keen on checking out.

Yip litchi nice app , talks and tells you all info thoughout the whold flight height ,speed ,distance,warnings,i find these feedback alerts so handy,dont have to keep trying to see onscreen info,its spoken to you,very clever,fly djigo4 and go just to keep that side of it working but mostly litchi

I use Litchi all the time and recently I have been using Autopilot by Hangar which is far more advanced than Litchi. I would recommend both.

Hi all.One thought I had was that if I take off from the 'top' of the quarry and fly down to the 'bottom' and then select 'play' on my pre-set mission that has the first way point 1 set at say 50ft from the bottom then surely this would confuse the thing because when I started at the top of the quarry then the drone would be reading that height as my ground height and when I have then flown down to the bottom then this value would now be a minus figure...The only thing I thought of doing was to walk to the bottom of the quarry and power up the drone then walk up to the top and then press 'play' to start the mission...The only reason I would like to be at the top is so that I had full line of sight..
Any thought from those that have used this app ??

I'm a Litchi Lover. Flew four waypoint missions today and two FPV "manual" flights. All flawless. You'll love the app!

Reactions: Bakersfield Quad
Don't forget that if you have both, you have to force-stop each after using them. You can't just quit out of one and open the other: they interfere with each other. And Litchi will suck the battery dry.

Also, when using the hub and the Litchi app, make sure all your settings are right - I find that I can set up a hub mission but if I go to the app and open the mission the point of interest settings might have changed, and the drone is no longer looking at it.
There is a wonderful setting in the app which allows you to fly x metres/feet above ground level, but that screws around with other settings too. It's annoying but Litchi is still the best imo.

.. Just checked out Autopilot by Hangar. So far they don't do an android version. Goody - no more learning!

Last edited:
I use Litchi all the time and recently I have been using Autopilot by Hangar which is far more advanced than Litchi. I would recommend both.
How are you liking Autopilot so far now? Any gripes with it? Learning curve? I'll be using it for Phantom 4 Pro. Looks interesting.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik