Litchi connection lost

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I flew with DJI today on android no problems connection good no lag .I used Litchi after and was loosing connection ,anyone else had this?

Hi Guys

I flew with DJI today on android no problems connection good no lag .I used Litchi after and was loosing connection ,anyone else had this?
did you force stop DJI 4 app before using litchi

The best way that I have found with Android is to use separate devices for Go and Litchi. This is not possible for many but they run much smoother that way. I only use Go for maintenance and such, and only fly with Litchi. It also may depend on the Android version as well. They don't play well together at times.

Also, kill all apps running in the background. It's also best if you have a device "exclusively" for flying with as few apps as possible installed. It's tough with a phone, especially if that is your only device.

you don't have to remove DJI just force stop it
Litchi has known issues with Android 6+ and certain devices and you cannot have both installed on the same device. ( See the notes on the Litchi splash screen, or on the website) I had this issue myself at one time. That is why I mentioned it.

Litchi has known issues with Android 6+ and certain devices and you cannot have both installed on the same device. ( See the notes on the Litchi splash screen, or on the website) I had this issue myself at one time. That is why I mentioned it.

I'm using my Nivida shield K1 on V 6.0.1 and using Litchi for 3 months now with DJI forced stopped, never had a single problem, DJI go pre 4 is still on the tablet but stopped, just in case I'm out in the field and Litchi stops working al I have to do is use DJI.

P3P

I'm using my Nivida shield K1 on V 6.0.1 and using Litchi for 3 months now with DJI forced stopped, never had a single problem, DJI go pre 4 is still on the tablet but stopped, just in case I'm out in the field and Litchi stops working al I have to do is use DJI.

P3P
That's why its says "certain devices" some work great, others have issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel