LItchi camera settings transfer to go 4 app?

Reaction score
I was messing with the color modes in Litchi, I think it's called digital filter. I noticed they had the Art and Vivid settings I used to use on my Phantom 3 advanced. I set it to vivid and flew around to see if it was good for the super grey Oregon weather. Oegon can be like living in D-log in the winter. When I closed Litch and went to the go app, my vivid setting was showing in the color mode still. Anyone using color modes like this?

I was messing with the color modes in Litchi, I think it's called digital filter. I noticed they had the Art and Vivid settings I used to use on my Phantom 3 advanced. I set it to vivid and flew around to see if it was good for the super grey Oregon weather. Oegon can be like living in D-log in the winter. When I closed Litch and went to the go app, my vivid setting was showing in the color mode still. Anyone using color modes like this?
Many settings are stored in the Phantom/camera rather than in the app.

Reactions: bkushner
When I closed Litch and went to the go app, my vivid setting was showing in the color mode still. Anyone using color modes like this?
This guy is doing it too:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl