Litchi App

Litchi app?

• Yes

Votes: 29 96.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Use the original DJI GO APP because litchi have to much trouble some of my friends Lost the aircraft because litchi

Use the original DJI GO APP because litchi have to much trouble some of my friends Lost the aircraft because litchi
You are providing no information to substantiate your claim. I’m no Litchi fanboy but I use it a lot depending on my use case. I also use Go 4 an awful lot too. If I need a programmed flight or panos I use Litchi. I’ve run dozens of missions with Litchi and haven’t lost an AC yet. Ok. Truth be told, I did have one crash running a Litchi mission early on. (Only prop loss though). And it’s because I programmed it wrong. I didn’t account for enough elevation change. Amateur mistake. Or more appropriately: programmer error. But I learned from it. So, yeah, you need to be prepared to handle the flexibility that Litchi gives you. If you can’t handle the necessary attention to detail then don’t use it. Agreed. But a content free statement like you made doesn’t really add a whole lot of value. And could put people off of some real value to be gained from what Litchi has to offer.

The DJI Go app is very good but without any flight data to support your statement, I find it very hard to believe.
It's extremely unlikely that your friends lost lost a Phantom because of Litchi.
And if investigation of past incidents during Litchi missions is any guide, the loss was almost certainly due to operator error.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94