Litchi app

Hi all,
Been thinking about getting the Litchi app for my Phantom 3s. If I buy the app will I be able the download it onto both my phone and tablet, I ask the question because one is apple and the other is android.. is it one payment for both platforms...?

Two different platforms.

Yes, definitely Litchi is superior to GO in my opinion! DJI GO crashed too much for me and since I switched a year ago, no problems and NO required updates, etc. I uninstalled DJI GO and as long as Litchi or anything else out there works, I'll never go back. I would gladly pay for it twice if I had to in order to get it on my other device but I have it now on my iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plus and my iPad. All work great!
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Another +1 for Litchi from me - DJI Go (even if it didn't insist on 'unhelpful' firmware updates) was crashy and would often lose video feed (telemetry & control OK) on my HPC phone. Litchi works well, has a better interface (IMO), useful features and doesn't nag about firmware.

Hi all,
Been thinking about getting the Litchi app for my Phantom 3s. If I buy the app will I be able the download it onto both my phone and tablet, I ask the question because one is apple and the other is android.. is it one payment for both platforms...?
I started with Android, then switched to Apple. I emailed Litchi. They instructed me to purchase the Apple version, email them the receipt, and they refunded me the purchase price of the Android version.

Not sure if you can download a purchased version on multiple devices (of the same platform).

Jailbreaking an ios device, phone or tablet is possible. It's the equivalent of rooting an Android device but I'm not sure about apps on ios because I've never actually done it on ios. But I know for a fact you can buy one Android app and have it on two devices... Phone and tablet. I now fly with an iPad Pro, but was using a rooted Amazon Fire and it had my play store account on it as well.

android is one time purchase for all android you own. ios is same one purchase

I agree for Android. My wife and I both have Android tablets. Litchi is a "Family" android app. So I bought one copy of Litchi, and I can install it on both of our tablets. Works great on both Android Samsung galaxy Tab S2 tablets (8.0" tablet and 9.7" tablet).
Cheers,
Joe
KC7GHT.

Is everyone missing the question? Yes you can install it multiple times on either platform. Just not both unless you buy it once for iOS once for Android. It’s no different than Mac and Windows

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94