Litchi app

Reaction score
Hi all,
Been thinking about getting the Litchi app for my Phantom 3s. If I buy the app will I be able the download it onto both my phone and tablet, I ask the question because one is apple and the other is android.. is it one payment for both platforms...?

Well I have a rooted tablet(Android) with my play store account on both my phone and tablet. Any and all apps, paid and free are on both.

Thanks for the feedback guys, what do you mean by rooted tablet... Is this an easy process to compete, sounds like the answer to getting it only both devices... Surly you shouldn't have to pay twice ...

Getting the app for each OS is kind of like going to a car company and saying because you bought one model, you should get another model for free. You can ask but.... ;)

android is one time purchase for all android you own. ios is same one purchase

Jailbreaking an ios device, phone or tablet is possible. It's the equivalent of rooting an Android device but I'm not sure about apps on ios because I've never actually done it on ios. But I know for a fact you can buy one Android app and have it on two devices... Phone and tablet. I now fly with an iPad Pro, but was using a rooted Amazon Fire and it had my play store account on it as well.

Reactions: Rod Northcott
Rooting an Android device is tricky. You have to search and find device specific files to root the tablet/phone. "Rooting" is a method of bypassing /removing softwares to allow you to alter "system" files.

Here's a screenshot of my S7 Edge
86deddf16182b625c23699ce629f18ae.jpg

And here's a picture of my Amazon Fire tablet with the same Playstore account
810fc9a807c45fdb9e44d9bc1047d30a.jpg

Man I'm a great speed reader. I just re read the original post. Yes to have on both operating systems of ios and Android you will more than likely have to purchase separately through each system. Like Uplift aerial stated "maybe" Litchi will allow a copy for the other operating system.

Jailbreaking an ios device, phone or tablet is possible. It's the equivalent of rooting an Android device but I'm not sure about apps on ios because I've never actually done it on ios. But I know for a fact you can buy one Android app and have it on two devices... Phone and tablet. I now fly with an iPad Pro, but was using a rooted Amazon Fire and it had my play store account on it as well.
Litchi has always allowed to be used on multiple devices for the same platform. You do not need to root or jailbreak your device to be able to do that.

If you bought a video game like one of the Call of Duty games for the PS4, would you expect to get a free copy for it for an Xbox One? Doing Litch for both Android and iOS requires two different programming efforts.

To me the app isn't that expensive, compare what it cost for a P3 Battery.
The battery will eventually become useless, unlike the app.

Rod

Thanks for all your input guys, just to put this one to bed I found the following in the Litchi FAQ,s

10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?

You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same "main" account (Google or Apple) that was used for the original purchase. If you want to use Litchi on both Android and iOS, you will need to purchase Litchi on each platform.

Reactions: RodPad
:eek::rolleyes:;):D

Rod

If I used both ios and android I would buy both The Litchi App is just that good
I quit flying wit djigo just too much problems after forced updates. With the Litchi app I have had NO PROBLEMS and has better map. and with the p3s it has a couple more features in F mode

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4