Litchi app on Android

I am using the Android Beta version of Litchi with a Galaxy Note 4 and noticed tonight that I have 0 bars on the uplink signal strength, is this normal?

I took the transmitter apart to make sure the wires were seated completely and everything seams to work ok.

Thanks,
Screenshot_2016-01-30-18-12-41.png
Tele

Good! How did you solve it?
No idea. I rebooted my laptop, tried it again and this tim when i ran oem unlock, it said it was already unlocked. I then ran the bat file and shortly thereafter i was a happy camper. No idea what was wrong.

No idea. I rebooted my laptop, tried it again and this tim when i ran oem unlock, it said it was already unlocked. I then ran the bat file and shortly thereafter i was a happy camper. No idea what was wrong.
If you root it, there's also a way to disable that annoying OTA pop-up asking you to upgrade to Marshmallow. Comes up every few minutes, and no stock way to disable it. Google SD Maid and Nvidia Shield.

If you root it, there's also a way to disable that annoying OTA pop-up asking you to upgrade to Marshmallow. Comes up every few minutes, and no stock way to disable it. Google SD Maid and Nvidia Shield.
You must have esp! That was on my todo list today... see how to get rid of that. I would not turn down a link with VERY good details and step by step for rooting :).

Thanks again Fredz. It is now rooted. I followed this guide (very well done). So anyone else that is needing to go back to 5.1.1 and needs to root, this tutorial is great.
Tutorial: Root Shield Tablet (Lollipop)

I got the constant reminders for updating disabled using SDMaid

Last edited:
My old and little samsung phone died and I use an iPhone. I want to buy a bigger screen, can anyone tell me if a Galaxy Tab 3 Lite VE 7" could properly work for flying my P2V+ with the Litchi 2.7.1 ?
Or what could be a good tablet choice for a little price for litchi ?
Thanks for your help

Last edited:
I just ordered a used Nexus 7 16gb on ebay for $60. I already have the Shield K1. The Nexus is for my dad to run Litchi on his P3. From what I can tell folks who have the Nexus7 are happy with them for Litchi. I also was thinking about using the Nexus for myself for fpv in a Dive7 fpv google.

Reactions: JBG
I just noticed this thread this morning after I upgraded my shield to 6.0 . I haven't flown with it yet but it sounds like litchi does not play well with marshmallow 6.0. Can I expect to have issues with litchi now??

I just noticed this thread this morning after I upgraded my shield to 6.0 . I haven't flown with it yet but it sounds like litchi does not play well with marshmallow 6.0. Can I expect to have issues with litchi now??
Someone posted above that u need to set the hardware encoder to Android 6. I have already gone back to 5.1.1 and I'm staying there...at least for a little while. The old addage "if it aint broke dont fix" has some merrit herefrom the perspective of upgrading 5.1 to 6.0

I just ordered a used Nexus 7 16gb on ebay for $60. I already have the Shield K1. The Nexus is for my dad to run Litchi on his P3. From what I can tell folks who have the Nexus7 are happy with them for Litchi. I also was thinking about using the Nexus for myself for fpv in a Dive7 fpv google.
Thank's for this, I'm trying to find a used one too

Be aware that there is the Nexus 7 and Nexus 7 2 (2nd gen). What I ordered for $50 (not $60) was the 1st gen Nexus 7. I will let you know how it does. The 2nd Gen model has a different processor among other things. If the 1st gen runs Litchi (and particularly FPV) without any issues I will be a happy camper. Maybe some other guys who have used the 1st or 2nd Gen can chime in and let us know how it performs.

Be aware that there is the Nexus 7 and Nexus 7 2 (2nd gen). What I ordered for $50 (not $60) was the 1st gen Nexus 7. I will let you know how it does. The 2nd Gen model has a different processor among other things. If the 1st gen runs Litchi (and particularly FPV) without any issues I will be a happy camper. Maybe some other guys who have used the 1st or 2nd Gen can chime in and let us know how it performs.
1st gen won't work well. 2nd gen works but video is a lot less smooth than the Nvidia Shield K1. You'll see it skipping frames in live video.

The K1 is just a steal. It's only $199, has HDMI out and a very fast processor. It's just the best tablet now for the Phantom at a very good price point.
Don't upgrade it to Marshmallow though!

Yes I just put a bid on a 1st gen Nexus 7 but I just read from Fredz above that this 1st Gen won't work well o_O

Thanks Fred! I won't even mess with it and just relist it on ebay.
If the one you bought is the 2013 try it first I don't have any issues including no frame skips with mine.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

If the one you bought is the 2013 try it first I don't have any issues including no frame skips with mine.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
If you compare to a Shield you'll see what I mean. Video is just so smooth. I have both.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures